Wednesday 27 August 2014

FOTD // The Feline Flick


I am really sorry to say that I have completed neglected my blog for the past couple of weeks, I thought it was going to be easy to work and blog but it's actually really difficult and hats off to all you ladies that manage it, you're all better women than I am.
I've had this face of the day post hanging about on my laptop for about a month now but I've lacked the inspiration to write and post it. Today though, I just got the sudden urge to blog again and I am suuuu-per happy about it, so here goes!

I started off by preparing my lips with Lush's Sweet Lips Lip Scrub, I don't think they do it in this flavour/scent but they still have many more to choose from and they are wonderful for getting rid of chapped lips. To keep my lips moisturised throughout the day I then applied Balmi Lip Balm in Coconut. I always use the same foundation, Rimmel Match Perfection in the shade "Porcelain". To conceal my under eye dark circles, I decided to go for a heavy duty concealer, Seventeen's Phwoarr Paint. Powder is a must in my make up routine, this time I decided to use Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder. At this stage I need to liven up and put a bit of colour back into my cheeks, I did so using a No7 blush that I have had in my make up collection for far too long. Onto the eyes, I started by lining my tightline with the Rimmel Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil. The only eyeshadow palette I keep in my make up bag is the Make Up Revolution Iconic 3 palette, I dusted the fourth shade all over my lid and then used the seventh colour in the outer corners. I've really been loving felt tip liners at the moment so I used this one from Collection to create a feline flick. Last but not least, to finish off the look I coated my lashes with Maybelline's the Rocket Volum' Mascara


1 comment:

  1. Oh Katie, what a beaut you are! Really want to try that Bourjois powder, haven't tried much from them but I love their CC cream, it's lovely!
    Great post as usual x

    ReplyDelete