Thursday 3 July 2014

June Favourites

It seems that I'm slightly late to the party with this month's favourites. It's been a hectic week with lots of exciting news. My Thursday post was going to be my favourite shortbread recipe but that will have to wait until tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that. Back to the task in hand, what I have been loving this month! 


Coconut & Almond Leave In Conditioner - This product featured in my hair care post, so it is a staple in my hair routine. However, when I went to Paris earlier this month, I couldn't bring it with me as it was over the 100ml liquid limit and I was unable to find a travel size spray bottle in time. In those five days without it, I realised how much I rely on it when my hair is wet. I drench my hair in this before I brush it out after I shower and it makes it so much easier to brush through. I have just got all my hair cut off into a bob though so I don't think I will need as much of those but at just €2 a bottle, I will definitely continue to pick this up.

Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash - I used this facial wash to wash my face after removing my make up with a wipe. It removed every trace of my make up and left my skin feeling so soft. The boy also used this, while it did leave his skin moisturised, it also broke him out, which just goes to show how products work differently on different skin types. This is just a travel size but I will be repurchasing a full size when this runs out.

KIKO Nail Laquer in 344 Light Misty Green - I mentioned this in my Paris Haul, I got the colour wrong though. None of the nail polishes have names on them, just numbers, that don't match up to the names or numbers shown online. I had been looking for this colour for such a long time, so when I saw this one I knew it had to be mine. I've had it on my nails ever since returning home. It takes just two coats to gave a very opaque colour and there is minimal chipping with this polish.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner - Again, I just have a travel size of this product but I do have a reason for this. I find that with Aussie products my hair gets used to them really quickly so I only use it once every so often. However, I used this for the second half of this month and I found that it took a lot of the frizz out of my hair, as well as making it smell uh-mazing. I may have to pick up the full size.


So that is everything I have been loving this month. I usually have a TV favourite too but I am still making my way through Gilmore Girls (still perfect) so that's pretty much all I've been watching this month. 
Leave a comment below telling me what your favourite things have been this month! 








4 comments:

  1. Oh a coconut leave in conditioner?! That must make your head smell heavenly :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I'm giving the shampoo & conditioner a go this week! xx

      Delete
  2. The nail varnish looks very pretty! I'm loving pastels.

    And I love the Aussie hair mask, I use it once a week religiously but I always use the Pantene Clarifying shampoo first - removes all the product build up so that the mask can really get to work on my hair xx

    Meet Me On My Sofa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good idea, I might try doing that with my hair and using it that way, thank you! xx

      Delete