Tuesday 15 July 2014

REVIEW: Boots Extracts Body Butter & Sugar Scrub


Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter Body Butter:  I'm sure we can all agree that moisturising isn't top on any of our lists of things to do. The only time I really moisturise is when I've just shaved my legs or I'm having a pamper evening. Neither of which happen too often. However, this body butter makes me want to make more of an effort. It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling super silky soft. The smell also lingers on your skin, which I really like. It't not extremely greasy and doesn't take too long to dry in. I would call it a dupe for the body shop's body butter and at half the price you can't really go wrong!

Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter Sugar Scrub: This is my favourite scrub to use before shaving my legs. It's the perfect consistency, really easy to scrub in, almost melts into the skin. It's not extremely abrasive, so if that's what you're looking for I would try a salt scrub. However, for me and my sensitive skin, this is perfect. Again, it smells amazing and leaves you feeling moisturised before you even use the body butter.

This is my first ever review, so I'd love some feedback. I would highly recommend these products, let me know if you've tried them or anything else from the Boots Extracts range!


2 comments:

  1. I made a promise that I'd moisturiser my body every day for a whole year- Crazy right, 7 months in and I'm still going strong! I'm with you on the shaving legs thing.. thank god you forget too gurl! Lovely post as always Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, that is seriously impressive, well done! I didn't know whether or not I was being too honest about that one. haha. Thanks, Kirsty! :) x

      Delete