Tuesday 8 July 2014

Kitchen Wishlist




I have been wanting to make a "Kitchen Wishlist" for awhile now. I am obsessed with cute little kitchen knick knacks and baking utensils. Of course, I had to included the KitchenAid, every girl dreams of some day owning one, right? I also absolutely adore the wooden egg house, we have one in our kitchen at the moment, but it's no where near as adorable as this one. I hope you liked having a look at the things I'm dying to put into my own kitchen. Have you seen anything you like in this wishlist? 








8 comments:

  1. I've been wanting a Kitchen Aid mixer for so long! Would certainly help with the baking rather than doing everything by hand like I do at the moment that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did that for awhile too! I have a hand mixer at the moment, which does the trick! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh how amazing is that KitchenAid, looks so pretty! Love all your picks! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so beautiful isn't it? The price tag however, is not. :') x

      Delete
  3. these are all such lovely wish list items. i had no clue h&m sold tea towels! cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they have a home section in the bigger ones & you can buy them online! They do some super cute stuff!

      Delete
  4. Haha, I love the oven mitt so cute! I have a two tier cake stand already that's similar but in a more oriental design, but they're just really fun to use when you've finally baked everything.

    http://vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sir,
    doing a good work……………!
    Kindly visit us ibiz.ie for shopping

    ReplyDelete