Friday 6 June 2014

Guest Bloggers Wanted

As you've probably heard (because I tweet about it non stop and mention it in nearly every post), I'm going to Paris next week, not for long but the week before and after are going to be pretty hectic too. I do have some pre written posts and I am going to schedule them to go up while I'm in Paris. However, I would love to have some posts from a few other people too. I love the idea of guest posts, I've done a guest post on one blog before and I really enjoyed doing it. I also think it would just be fun to do something different, keep things interesting! So here are all the details, I'll also let you know how you can contact me at the end of this post!


  • I will be posting them between Monday the 9th of June and Friday the 20th. You can choose whatever day you like and I can work my posts around it.
  • I'll leave it up to you as to what you would like to make a post on. Something that reflects your blog maybe, to give readers an idea of what to expect from you. If you're a regular reader of In Katie's Corner, you'll know that I post about pretty much everything.
  • Please don't be afraid to get in contact. I am terrified of no one actually wanting to participate. I was super nervous about my first guest blog post, I was nervous about even emailing to enquire about doing it. It turned out great though.
If you would like to help me out on this one, you can email me at katierose.bacon@gmail.com or send me a direct message/tweet me @inkatiescorner. I'm really looking forward to hearing from you and I promise I don't bite!





1 comment: