Friday 20 June 2014

Paris In Pictures // Part 1

Good evening and a very happy Friday to you all! So, I arrived back home from Paris early Thursday morning. I am extremely happy to be blogging again after a five day break. I had the most amazing holiday and took a fair amount of pictures, which I spent yesterday evening editing while the boy watched football. As the title would suggest this is going to be a very picture heavy post and is part one of two! 





I don't know how anyone can get a good picture of the Louvre, SO MANY PEOPLE.

Every time I tried to take a picture a bus would appear, this was the best I could do.



"Shouldn't that be 2014?" I hear you ask. The boy wrote this. If you want a job doing, do it yourself, ladies.


This was taken from the second(?) floor of the Eiffel tower.
Aaaand, this one was taken at the very top.



So, that was our first day in Paris. I wish I had taken a picture of the Eiffel Tower but I didn't want to stop to take pictures all the time and hold everyone up. Also, looking up at things that high makes me feel slightly ill. My photography skills aren't the best, I'm trying to improve but thankfully it's hard to take bad pictures of somewhere as beautiful as Paris. I hope you guys enjoyed this post, keep your eyes peeled for Part 2, which will be up on Wednesday, full of Disneyland pictures. I did buy a fair few things as well, so my first ever haul post will be making an appearance on Monday! After looking at this post I realise that not all the photos are in line, I apologise for that. They are all the same size so I'm not quite sure how to fix it, if anyone knows please let me know!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone! Don't forget to wear sun cream and stay hydrated! 


5 comments:

  1. awww you look like you had such a lovely time- i adore Paris. I was so heartbroken to discover the lovelock bridge has removed all the locks, so sad. all those memories gone :-(
    Jennifers Journal | Enter My Giveaway xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paris looks beautiful! I would love to go one day x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing. I would definitely recommend :) x

      Delete
  3. Paris looks amazing. Great photos. I would love to go one day. Hoping to get there in September
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Hope you get there soon :) x

      Delete