Sunday 29 June 2014

Seven Happy Things #7

So, if you've been hanging around these parts for awhile now, you'll know that I usually post these on Sunday mornings, or early afternoon. Today has been an extremely slow day though, I am lacking motivation. However, I have just had dinner (quorn shepherds pie, it was yum) and now I'm ready for action! Ready to write a blog post, at least.



This lovely little blog I have reached 100 followers on bloglovin' earlier this week. I woke up to an email about it and it really brightened up my day. Thank you so much to everyone that reads, comments and follows. I really appreciate it.

I received an email from a lovely girl asking for some tips on blogging. Now, I am in no way an expert and there are definitely waaaay better bloggers she could have asked but it meant a lot that she asked me. I hope I helped.

I've managed to keep up with reading blogs this week, which I am really happy about. I tried to comment on as many as possible as well. I enjoy when people comment on my posts, it's always nice to make other people happy too.

Yesterday, the boy and I went to see The Fault In Our Stars. I read the book quite awhile back now and he is currently reading it. We both loved it. I presume everyone has seen it by now but if you haven't, you should. Bring tissues, I cried through most of it.

This week's baking post was Mini Cherry Pies. I was a bit hesitant about this one, I wasn't sure how well it would go down with everyone. A lot of people (myself included) prefer something chocolate-y. People seemed to really enjoy it though, my taste testers were also impressed. 

I've started mixing up my make up slightly this week by using the Make Up Revolution Iconic 3 palette. I'm completely amazed by how pigmented it is. It has made it into my make up bag, replacing my MUA palette.

As I mentioned above, the been keeping up my blog reading this week. However, I haven't been keeping up with my Youtube subscription box, so videos have began to pile up. I am looking forward to curling in bed this evening with a cup of tea and catching up. 


That is my week, summed up into seven happy bullet points. I hope you've all had a wonderful week. Summer has been coming in and out of Ireland this week. I'm not a massive fan of the sun (sorry) so I am patiently waiting for Winter. Let me know what's been making you happy this week! 




7 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea to post 7 happy things about your week... I know I usually remember the bad stuff more than the good, so this would be a great practice! Congrats on reaching 100 Bloglovin' followers!! That's amazing :) I actually haven't seen TFIOS but I keep hearing it's so good and to bring tissues...lol Hope you have another great week!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked this post, I've been doing it for awhile now! Thank you so much. Same to you :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on reaching 100 bloglovin followers - those milestones are always exciting! My week was one of celebrating a friends birthday, local summer festivals and all the fireworks for the 4th of July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sounds like a lovely week :) I absolutely love fireworks!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on reaching 100 followers - it's always lovely to know people are enjoying your blog :) I really want to see TFIOS - oddly enough I really like films that make me cry haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) Yes, it is, every follower is exciting to me. Me too, the boy thinks I'm weird but I think it's good to have a good cry about things sometimes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely reading your blog and catching up with these posts. I look forward to reading more of them in the future! :)

    thoughtsbyvanessa.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete