Wednesday 25 June 2014

Paris Haul


Despite promising myself that I wouldn't buy a lot in Paris I ended up coming home with a hauls worth of stuff. I like where everything in from below and I'll try and find direct links if possible, not to sure about the Disney stuff though. This is also my very first haul, so I am very excited about it.


Disney Store
Minnie Mouse Cake Mould 
Disney Eiffel Tower Cookie Cutter
Disney Castle Keyring feat. Mickey.
Mickey Mouse Place-mat
Disney Dogs Food Bowl 





Vintage Metal Bakery Sign




Smart Lipstick - 912 Crimson Red 
Bioderma Crealine H2O Micellar Solution - Picked this up in a Pharmacy.


I'm really happy with all my purchases. I was worried about getting the cake plate home in tact but it survived! I love the KIKO cosmetics, wish I had picked up more of them seeing as they are so cheap and there is such a huge range. I had completely forgotten about Bioderma until I saw it in a Pharmacy I happened to walk into. I haven't tried it yet but I will report back when I do. I hope you guys enjoyed seeing what I lugged back from Paris with me! Is there anything else I should have picked up while I was there?







4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your Disney products are all so cute! I love the cake mould! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to use it, not quite sure what I'm going to bake yet though! x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Kiko nail polishes- I have one on right now! They're lovely. You picked great colours!
    Imogen's Typewriter. <3 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I had already replied to this, silly Google. So do I, I have the shade Spring Green on now. :)

      Delete