Friday 6 June 2014

"Would You Rather" Beauty Edition // Tag

Last week, I was tagged by the lovely Lauren to do this tag so a big thank you to her. I will leave the links of the people I tag to do this below but feel free to join in anyway! 


Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would much rather lose all of my palettes and eye shadows. I don't use them on a daily basis anyway but mascara is a must for me. 

Would you rather chop all of your hair off or never be able to cut it again?
To be honest, I'd probably prefer to chop it all off. I've toyed with this idea for a few years anyway because I really want my natural hair colour back as I've ruined it with dye. I also feel like if I was to never cut it again the ends would be awful.

Would you rather have coral cheek or pink cheek? 
Pink cheek for me. My cheeks are naturally rosy majority of the time anyway so I never over do it with blush.

If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up? 
This is a difficult one, I think it would be clothes though. I feel for me there is such a thing as having too much make up. I know that I wouldn't use half it, I'd find the bits I really like and then put the rest in a box never to be seen or heard of again. Where as I get a lot of mileage out of all of my clothes.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Hmm, after careful consideration, I think eyeliner as lipstick. A purple eyeliner if I had to choose, maybe I could pull it off....probably not.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I've never shopped at either (shock horror) but I would have to say the same as Lauren for this one, Sephora. As she said, Sephora has lots of brands to choose from but if you choose MAC, you would be restricted to one.

Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life? 
Eye shadow colour, definitely. As I said above, I don't wear eye shadow all that often and when I do it's generally the same ones. I absolutely love trying out different lip products though.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in summer. I would rather be too hot than too cold!

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I wear bright nails majority of the year anyway, they make me happy. So I would have to say, bright nails! 

Would you rather give up your favourite lip colour or favourite eye product?
I would rather give up my favourite lip colour. I cannot wear make up without wearing mascara. I look terrifying.

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
With my hair the way it is at the moment, a messy bun. I love ponytails but when I wear my hair in one the boy says it looks like a fox's tail. He's charming, I know.

Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I never use lip gloss anyway. I think I own one lip gloss. I do however, always have my nails painted. I had a bad experience with acrylic nails a couple of years ago and my nails haven't been the same since so I always keep them painted.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
After seeing all the pictures of celebrities without eyebrows, I'm going to say I would rather sharpie them in everyday. I'm not particularly fond of the thought of either though, if I'm being honest. 


Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?
Even though I previously said that I always need to have my nails painted, I think I could hide the disaster that is my nails. I really enjoy trying out new make up though, and I enjoy applying it. Also, there are some days when I need make up to make myself feel a bit better. So I would much prefer to live without nail polish.

Phew, that seemed like a lot of questions. I had lots of fun answering them though, so thank you again to Lauren for tagging me and I am going to go ahead and tag Kirsty, Cait and Jemma








No comments:

Post a Comment