Monday 23 June 2014

Paris In Pictures // Part 2

In Friday's post I showed you guys what we got up to on our first full day in Paris. I promised to show you the goings on from the other few days of our trip. We spent Monday and Tuesday in Disneyland so all of these pictures were taken there. I also cannot apologise enough for the quality of the pictures, I decided against bringing my camera and just using my phone, a mistake I won't be making again. I am very proud of the first picture though, and that was taken on my phone so I can't complain about it too much. Be sure to check out Part 1 if you haven't already!

Disneyland Castle

Mary Poppins Disneyland

Disneyland

Disneyland

Walt Disney Studios Disneyland

Walt Disney Mickey Mouse

Buzz lightyear
very exciting moment in our life.. Had to share it with you guys.


Toy Story Disneyland

The Lion King Disneyland


Mary Poppins Disneyland


Due to the pictures being from my phone (I'm guessing) and despite me resizing them, they don't seem to fit right, which is very annoying. Normally, I wouldn't post something unless I thought it was really perfect, which these photos definitely are not. However, I promised you all this post and the time we had in Disney was amazing, so I feel that I must share it with you.

The last few pictures were taken at the parade, we were a few rows of people back so they're all zoomed and cropped, unfortunately. I also had to include the picture the boy and I got with our friend Buzz Lightyear. Fun fact, when I was little I thought one of his phrases was "I come from Greece", it made much more sense to me than "I come in peace" and no one ever corrected me. I wasn't aware that you had to make a special reservation to meet the princesses, something I will definitely be doing next time and I would recommend to any of you that have children that may be disappointed if they don't meet their favourite princess. There was also a queue to meet Mickey Mouse but I favoured Buzz over him (Sorry Mickey). The very last picture I've decided to include in this post is my most treasured photo at the moment. I don't know why I wanted to take a picture outside of the castle so much, but I did. I nagged for two days about taking this picture until it finally happened on Tuesday evening. I was like a child and would like to apologise to everyone that had to put up with me.

If you hadn't gathered from this post, my twitter and my instagram, I had an the most amazing time in Disneyland. It is truly magical, made that way by what I can only imagine was tremendous amounts of hard work by everyone that has ever contributed anything to the making of it. The atmosphere only makes it more magical, crowds of people, young and old, amazed by everything around them. The amount of children dressed up as their favourite Disney characters, although not surprising, was astounding. Not going to lie, if they made princesses dresses my size, I would have been wearing one too. I even saw a few girls wearing their dresses on the way home, which to me showed real commitment as those things did not look comfortable.

I  did not intend of writing this much for this post, so if you made it this far, I commend you. I really want to remember this experience and I hope you guys enjoyed having me share it with you! 






3 comments:

  1. Those photos are really good to say they're from your phone. I wouldn't worry about them at all. The most important thing is that it looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying this, I really appreciate it! x

      Delete
  2. Haha! I come from Greece, that is too funny! I too would dress up a princess if they made the princess dresses in adult sizes :P Which... I'm sure they do... somewhere! I have never been to Paris but if I ever went I would love to go to Disneyland there! I live in central Florida so I go to Walt Disney World a lot... I LOVE Disney, it's so magical!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete