Monday 16 June 2014

What's In My Suitcase

So as promised in last week's  "My Travel Essentials" post, here is a look at what I have in my suitcase. Majority of this stuff is old so I unfortunately won't be able to link anything like I would normally do. I apologise for the state of my wrinkled clothes too, I did iron them but it lasted less than a day.


Jaws Tank - H&M
Red & White Striped T-shirt - Penneys/Primark
Blue T-shirt - Charity Shop
Beatles Vest Top - H&M
Skeleton Vest Top - H&M


Grey & White Striped Dress - H&M
Light Denim Dress - H&M
Bright Blue Skater Skirt & Belt - New Look
Dark Blue Skater Skirt - Primark/Penneys 


 Denim Shirt - Dunnes Stores
Black Cardigan - H&M
Black Sandals - Primark/Penneys
Blue & Cream Espadrilles - TOMS 


The long lost make up bag! 


Travelling Clothes 

Aaaand, that is it. I'm probably taking too much in some people's opinion, too little in others. I think it should be the perfect amount. I must also point out that I am in no way a fashion blog, this is just an idea of what I'm taking for anyone that's nosey or what's an idea. I'll let you know when I come home whether or not I actually wore everything. I hope you enjoyed this post & that you are all having a very happy Monday!



2 comments: